Click here to post your own poem. Your subject line will be the title of your poem.
Please end your poem and signature with: #end--This will elimate any advertising junk on the bottom of your email.
Click here to return to Clay's Web.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Tango Night

I don't care about my reputation
what I care about is
shoulders down
heels to the ground
head erect and
core tight.
 
I don't care what eyes may see
what I care about is
relaxation
intuition
arms embracing
in the night.
 
Read what you want to
into the slow sweep
of legs around legs, of heels across floor.
For a vision of what's inside me,
forget your hesitation
forget what hesitation's for.
 
I don't care about the morning after
what I care about is
passions spent
comfort lent
moments in darkness
that feel like light.
 
October 2007
Jennifer Brandlon

No comments:

Post a Comment