Click here to post your own poem. Your subject line will be the title of your poem.
Please end your poem and signature with: #end--This will elimate any advertising junk on the bottom of your email.
Click here to return to Clay's Web.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Joined Bodies

1.)
my blood feels like honeysweetly oozing through my bodyevery moment is savoredevery breath is a centuryevery heartbeat a nectary yeara year filled with moonlightbathing our joined bodiessunlight filters throughdusty morning airand ambrosial dreamsa year of Valentines daysand every instinctive stepevery unconstrained movementfreezes my lacy nervesand strikes my fragile skin aflamein an incomparable and new waytime tested, yet freshevery time
2.)
my steps are silk ribbonswoven togethergently and passionately placedupon a rough wood floorbraided and twistedthrough the thoughts of my leaderwe dance like there is no timelike there never was
--Michelle Hager, Bozeman, MT, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment